GEOREFERENCED SAMPLING SYSTEM
Georeferenced sampling is a requirement for application mapping for the correct handling and management of farmland. The program boasts several mapping and editing functions, grid, points and curves creation, as well as perimeter and area calculation. All created files are exported in Shapefile format and organized in worklist folders.file_downloadDownload pdf
Software designed for georeferenced sampling:
- Creates points, grids and outline files in ShapeFile standard.
- Generates and imports all types of ShapeFile files.
- Performs area and perimeter calculations using UTM.
- Automatically creates grid samples.
- Drawing and editing tools for map points.
- Compass to guide navigation within the field.
- Records of full route sampling.
- Monitors working, stationary and sampling times.
- Allows for the use of a sub samples sensor.
CREATING THE GRID
- Automatically creates sampling grids.
- Allows for manual sampling grid position adjustment.
- Automatically generates points in each grid.
- Creates points only in grid with more than 25% of the field area.
- Allows for grid points or contour edition, through the move, delete, and create tools.
- Comprises several tools to assist in navigation to the point: compass, point distance, point route, two points numbering and map.
- Point marking tool.
- Navigation to the point or nearest or following the sequence of points.
- Allows you to know quickly through the colors on the map, whether the point has already been selected, displayed or ignored.
- Requires a minimum number of subsamples to proceed to the next point.
- Records sampler full route
- Creates outline of collected subsamples points.
- Allows for the use of a sensor to automate the creation of sub samples points.
- Monitors walking, sampling and stationary times.
- Analyzes the data generated by interpolation between points.
AUTOMATE APPLICATION WITH OUR PRODUCTS
|SOIL SAMPLER||APPLICATION FOR ANDROID
IOS and Windows phone platforms.
|VCOM 10.0 / VCOM 7.0|